Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Still Alive... I promise!

I am sorry I have been so hit and miss lately... mostly miss. I am still committed to this blog, however I have been extremely short on time. The Certified Sommelier exam is 10 weeks away and I still have a LOT of work to do on that, I am working more hours, I have the band thing going and also, it is summertime, so there is yard work and gardening to be done. No excuses, that's just what is going on. With all the wine knowledge going into my brain right now, sometimes I just need a break - and when I do find something interesting in my studies, it is often dry and I don't want to write extremely boring, esoteric blog posts.

I will post a review very shortly, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a long time reader, but this is my first comment. An acquaintance just revealed to me that this blog is written by the hottie lead singer of the devil's handshake. Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete